|The Ascension Island Newspaper
| Issue No. 2160
||Wednesday 22 May 2013
|Home | Categories |
Archived ArticlesSelect individual articles below or view all archived articles on one page.
View: Current (0) - Archived (45) - All (45)
- 1: Ladybirds News - Ascension (Children's Corner) - 03.05.2012
- Last week there was a major clean up of the Ladybirds building.
- 2: Childrens Page - Ascension (Children's Corner) - 24.02.2011
- This week Our Own Correspondent, Louise Short, has scoured the papers looking for interesting info for The Islander’s younger readers.
- 3: Thank You from Ladybirds Playgroup - Ascension (Children's Corner) - 22.07.2010
- The Ladybirds Playgroup would like to thank the staff of Serco Fire Station
- 4: Kids Klub - Ascension (Children's Corner) - 21.12.2006
- (Islander dated 14 December 2006) I’m so excited – I am off to the U.K. for a break on Saturday to see family and friends for Christmas,
- 5: Kids Klub - Ascension (Children's Corner) - 09.11.2006
- Have you seen many people wearing a poppy on T.V. or on the island this week. Poppies are red flowers which are worn to show others that you are remembering those who died for their country.
- 6: Kids Klub - Ascension (Children's Corner) - 19.10.2006
- This Big Draw is a special celebration held in October, which aims to get everyone to have fun and enjoy drawing.
- 7: Tales from Green Mountain - Ascension (Children's Corner) - 12.10.2006
- Blue Dragon The Unhappy King (Part-Three)
- 8: Full-spec company network for under a grand - S.Atlantic (Children's Corner) - 02.03.2006
- inONE revolutionises SME market with IT department in a box.
MPs, Lords and business chiefs on the 1st March in the Parliament of Westminster were introduced to a startling “office in a box” innovation.
- 9: Tales from Green Mountain - Blue Dragon (Part Three) - Ascension (Children's Corner) - 02.03.2006
- The day of the Meeting arrived. All of the dragons were there. The Dragon King provided a feast in his cave and asked the other dragons what they thought about the strange fire.
- 10: MPs attend “Safe Internet” reception - S.Atlantic (Children's Corner) - 28.02.2006
- inONE provides SMEs with simple, cheap, top-range network
MPs, Lords and business chiefs will be introduced to a startling “office in a box” innovation at the Palace of Westminster on Wednesday, 1 March.
- 11: Tales from Green Mountain - Blue Dragon (Part Two) - Ascension (Children's Corner) - 23.02.2006
- Blue flew at lightening speed over the Ocean, circling and diving until he found the fire that the Yellow Dragon had described.
- 12: Kids Klub - Ascension (Children's Corner) - 09.02.2006
- Well like it or not, it’s going to be on our T.V. for a few more weeks, so we might as well try and find out a bit more about it
- 13: Kids Klub - Ascension (Children's Corner) - 26.01.2006
- What a lovely afternoon we had last week at the Launch of the new shuttle boat – the Queen Atlantis.
- 14: Kids Klub - Ascension (Children's Corner) - 17.11.2005
- Have you ever been really excited and had to wait for ages for something to happen and then all of a sudden it is here?
- 15: FOGL: Full Time Exploration Manager Appointed - Falklands (Children's Corner) - 07.04.2005
- Falkland Oil and Gas Limited (“FOGL”) announces the appointment of Patrick Bird as
- 16: Falklands Runners Score Big in Stanley Marathon - Falklands (Children's Corner) - 21.03.2005
- The first annual Stanley Marathon has ended at 1600 on Sunday, 20 March 2005 with many of the winners having Falklands connections.
Photos (c) J. Brock (FINN) - H. E. the Governor Mr. Pearce Handing out the prizes to the Stanley Football Club.
- 17: Rockhopper Copper set to Hit Bookshelves - Tristan (Children's Corner) - 14.03.2005
- In 2006 it will be 500 years since the Portuguese explorer Tristao da Cunha discovered what is now the most remote inhabited island on Earth -- the mountainous volcano summit towering out of the South Atlantic, 1,500 miles from Cape Town, 1,300 miles from St Helena, home now to just 300 people:
Photo(c) Beau Rowlands - Conrad at a recent Tristan da Cunha Association meeting.