Ascension : PRESS RELEASE - DIRECT SAILING TO ST HELENA FROM THE UK - UPDATE
Submitted by The Islander (Islander Editors) 17.06.2010 (Article Archived on 01.07.2010)
The arrangements for the sailing from the UK have now been finalised. Please see latest information below.
All bookings for cargo for the vessel have to be placed with Richard James International by the 30th June 2010.
- Consolidated cargo will only be received at our Avonmouth depot between 1st and 16th July 2010.
- Full container loads can be delivered direct to Marchwood Military Docks between 15th and 21st July 2010 (excluding the weekend),
- Vehicles can either be delivered to our Avonmouth Warehouse or direct to Marchwood Military Docks between 15th and 21st July 2010 (excluding the weekend).
- The estimated departure date is the 29th July with an anticipated arrival date in St Helena of the 12th August 2010.
- Consolidated cargo - £185.00 weight/measure.
- Break-bulk cargo - £265.00 weight/measure.
- Full container load rates available on request.
- Vehicle rates – available on request. Examples are Ford Fiesta £1,575.00, Ford Focus £1,625.00, Land Rover 90 £1.775.00.
Please note it is responsibility of the client to arrange insurance cover if required. Full terms and conditions will be issued at the time of booking. The above freight charges may be subject to a BAF charge (fuel surcharge) should the price of fuel increase before the sailing date.
RETURN CARGO TO UK
Richard James International Ltd is pleased to announce that there is an opportunity for return cargo to the UK to be shipped on this vessel, this would depart St Helena on about the 14th August and arrive in the UK on or about 23rd September. Details of these shipping arrangements will be announced nearer the shipping date.
Richard James International Ltd
Worthy Road, Chittening Industrial Estate
Avonmouth, Bristol BS11 0YB
Tel: 00 117 9828575 Fax: 00 117 9826361
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.richard-james.co.uk